Trademarks and Licensing Agreement

If you are interested in using the USC name, seal or logos in any manner (spoken or written), in your production, you will need to first submit a complete shooting script to the Campus Filming office. If it is approved for content, you will then be asked to sign a licensing agreement.

This procedure needs to be followed regardless of if you are filming on campus or not.